7.19.2011

Planties

Dude, gotta love a Tuesday off.
I rode my bike up to Mojo on Divis this morning to meet my boy for a petit dejeuner.
Every time I ride my bike up to Divisadero, I end up buying something way heavy and have to somehow walk my bike back down to my apartment while awkwardly carrying said purchase. Last time it was some antique bookshelves from the Other Shop, that I had to weirdly hang from my shoulder. This time, I stopped into Plant it Earth, and ended up leaving with a potted tomato plant, a hanging string-of-pearls succulent, and some cilantro seeds with a bag of potting soil. (the seeds were very light).
I planted the cilantro on my back porch while my upstairs neighbors were in the garden fixing up their bikes and sanding down a really cool slab of wood for a coffee table.
The lives we lead...




1 comment: